A large proportion of the cattle Mort & Co manages through its feedlots are purchased direct from the producer. Direct relationships between the producer and Mort & Co can provide significant advantages to both parties such as:
- Performance cost (weight loss) of loading and unloading cattle through the saleyard system;
- Opportunities to quote “off the scales” minimising shrink for long distance cattle;
- Improved cattle health due to not mixing with other cattle at the saleyard;
- Opening communication for ongoing trading and useful feedback to the producer;
- Due to Mort & Co’s expansive preconditioning facility, we can accommodate large volumes of varying weight ranges and sexes which in turn alleviates producers concern of staggered feedlot entry;
- Dedicated expert buyers strategically situated throughout Qld and Nth NSW.
Mort & Co are currently looking to increase it's footprint in the Wagyu, Wagyu/Angus X and Angus (EU and Non EU) markets. If you have feeder steers for sale please make note of below contact
Cattle Pricing Grids
Mort & Co provides a feeder cattle pricing grid which is regularly updated based on market conditions. With the assistance of the comprehensive information management tools, Mort & Co's experienced livestock staff assess cattle which are purchased to ensure cattle are purchased on their own merits which often results in Mort & Co paying a premium for cattle which outperform others in the same market.
Cattle Transport to the Feedlot
If you do not use a preferred livestock transport company, Mort & Co can arrange for your cattle to be transported from your property to the feedlot by its associate, Farmhaul Transport.
Contact the Livestock Manager
If you would like Mort & Co's current cattle pricing grid or further information regarding Mort & Co purchasing your cattle, please contact Brett Campbell, Livestock Manager 0455 061498 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Wilkinson, Livestock Buyer 0427 377769 or email@example.com.
Or submit your enquiry on the form below.